September 7, 2018 9:13 pm /
Getting ready for school starts the night before. Here are a few tips that can make mornings a little easier:
- Have a back-up plan for getting to school–ask family members, neighbors or other parents to help.
- Keep in touch with your student’s teachers. Contact Dan Frampton, MACCS Attendance Coach, 505-243-1957 (ext. 500), for any attendance assistance.
- Lie out clothes and pack backpacks the night before.
- Schedule appointments and vacations during non-school hours.
- Set regular bedtime. Establish regular bedtime routines. Make sure your student gets 9-11 hours of sleep.
Click HERE for more tips and resources from Mission: Graduate. Below are links to some videos. Let’s make Every Day Matter at MACCS!