- President – Mike Trujillo
- Vice President – Miles Tokunow
- Treasurer – Ted Cloak
- Secretary – Carolyn Carlson
- Members – Steve Eiland, Jim Gale, Marvin Gladstone, Malinda Menke and Trish Meyer
MACCS Governing Board meetings are held the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 7:30 PM at MACCS campus. Governing Board working meetings are held the 4th Tuesday at 7:30 at locations TBD.
The Media Arts Collaborative Charter School (MACCS) seeks additional Governing Council Members with expertise in education, business, law, finance, real estate, building construction and maintenance, or other such fields beneficial to the School’s Mission and the efficient, sound governance of the School. Serving as a Governing Council member helps strengthen public education in New Mexico.
MACCS is the first state chartered, secondary institution in Albuquerque, NM and is a highly recognized school of innovation which provides its students comprehensive, project-based, cross-curricular education centered in the media arts including film, television, journalism, photography, art and web design.
These VOLUNTEER positions involve attending monthly meetings of the MACCS Governing Council, reviewing agenda materials prior to those meetings, and attending special meetings on infrequent occasions. The approximate total meeting time commitment is 5 hours a month. To assist Governing Council members in this endeavor, they have the opportunity to attend local training sessions as well as the National Charter School Conference, every other year, at no cost to themselves.
To apply submit a letter of interest and current resume to Mike Trujillo at email@example.com. These positions will remain open until filled. Go to nmmediaarts.org to see the amazing things going on at MACCS.
Governing Board Meetings –
Agendas & Minutes
- November Minutes
- December Financial Report
- December DRAFT Minutes
- January Agenda
- 4th Tuesday May Minutes
- January Principal’s Report
- Special Meeting Agenda, 12/02/2017
- Special Meeting DRAFT Minutes
- President – Peter Schillke
- Vice-President – Danni Sutana
- Secretary – Merrill Hough
- Trustees – Steve Etkind, Ardelle Hough, Lisa Maxwell, Teo Nguyen, Cara Tolino, Bill Schuh